Cool Stuff projects

Tweak windows security settings, limit user PC time, restrict access to Internet.

Games & Entertainment::Puzzle & Word Games (198 items)
Browse all categories

‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›
Magic Box II

Magic Box - interesting puzzle game with a lot of interesting and challenging levels.

Last release: 2020-06-26
Version: 1.6
Price: $0
License: Freeware
Windows 7 compatible: Yes
Funny Puzzle

The fascinating puzzle with physics. You necessary to pass the level to difficulty miscellaneous. With each following level of the problem become all complex and complex. Necessary to show greater aptitude that to solve puted problems.

Last release: 2020-06-26
Version: 8.0
Price: $0
License: Freeware
Windows 7 compatible: Yes
Woodsman Strikes Back

Help forester Joe in his fight against the insidious Bobrova corporations wishing to take over all the forests in the world!

Last release: 2020-06-25
Version: 6.4
Price: $0
License: Freeware
Windows 7 compatible: Yes
Puzzle 15

The game Soviet Puzzle 15 is a computerized rendering of a Soviet-era child\'s puzzle, one of the most popular in the world. This game fosters creativity and boosts cognitive functions. There are three modes to improve recognizing of numbers, symbols and images. The boards fully replicate the historical analogues.

Last release: 2020-06-23
Version: 8.9
Price: $0
License: Freeware
Windows 7 compatible: Yes
Babykey

Babykey is a game keyboard simulator for learning the keyboard for gaming. You play as a cute cat who decided to learn the letters. The goal is to save the cat from various dangerous monsters. You have 10 keystrokes. The faster you type the text the faster you escape from the monsters. The game is intended for children from 2 years and up.

Last release: 2020-06-23
Version: 4.0
Price: $0
License: Freeware
Windows 7 compatible: Yes
Hard Maze

Test your skills in this game, with the task appearing simple at a glance. You need to bring blue point to a certain place, and for this you\'ll need real patience and precise cursor control. Advance through 12 mazes of increasing difficulty, but be careful of random earthquakes! After the game, your management skills and accuracy will be much better than before. Good luck!

Last release: 2020-06-23
Version: 8.5
Price: $0
License: Freeware
Windows 7 compatible: Yes
Catch Monsters

Catch Monsters is a colorful and fascinating physical arcade game. You need to catch the cunning monsters who have climbed very high by placing ingenious traps for them. Juicy, nice cartoon graphics will delight your eyes, and lively music will keep you engaged.

Last release: 2020-06-23
Version: 8.0
Price: $0
License: Freeware
Windows 7 compatible: Yes
Math Mania

The goal of this game is to get the tile with the number 2048. In each round there is a tile with the number \"2\" with 90% probability, or \"4\" with 10% probability. The player can remove all the tiles of the playing field in one of the 4 sides by pressing the arrows. If two tiles of the same denomination are dropped, there is a \"raid\" on one another, and they stick together with the one whose value is equal to the sum of reconnected tiles. After

Last release: 2020-06-23
Version: 7.2
Price: $0
License: Freeware
Windows 7 compatible: Yes
Zocobana

Remember the famous puzzle, Sokoban? What would it be like if we added a gun, tons of enemies and a timer? Behold our new game, Zocobana! The task as always is simple: move the boxes into place with more complicated puzzles. However, now you have to fend off enemies crawling and shooting at us while dodging lightning. And this should be done quickly, as a timer is ticking. Direct using the arrows, shoot with the left mouse button, and press the

Last release: 2020-06-20
Version: 6.7
Price: $0
License: Freeware
Windows 7 compatible: Yes
Shining Cubes

We all love to pass some free time playing a good game. Our Shining Cubes game will immerse you in some interesting gameplay and relaxing music! Top drop three cubes of different colors, and connect identical cubes 3 in a row to earn points. Classic gameplay of 90s era video games is presented to you with the addition of modern 3D graphics and great music. The game has a high score table for you to compete with other players!

Last release: 2020-06-17
Version: 7.2
Price: $0
License: Freeware
Windows 7 compatible: Yes
‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›


Search Software

 Exactly    Any of words    All words





Featured Software News
$59.95 2017-09-28

A personalized faxing software can reach thousands of people with no limit. This easy to use product is your ideal communication tool for fax marketing, customer communication, event notification, newsletter publishing and more.

$39.95 2017-09-12

Network fax software allows you to send and receive faxes via public phone lines or T.38 SIP trunk. Key featues: Fax to Email, Fax Over IP(3CX Phone System PBX), Cover Page, Fax Editor, BlackList, SMS Notification and Multi-language supported.

$0 2011-12-12

Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) 9.7- The fastest and most popular Download Manager with 265 Million+ installs. DAP provides the fastest download speeds and a cool Video Downloader to easily download videos from YouTube and other web video sites.

$69 2020-07-06

An accomplished software supports to Copy Thunderbird emails to another computer in multiple file formats with safeguarding entire details of Thunderbird emails.

$199 2020-07-06

With HelpSmith, you can create HTML Help CHM files, PDFs, Web Help by reusing the same content, and Printed Manuals. You do not have to learn anything or know anything about HTML or CSS coding. The tool includes dynamics styles and other unique tool